Monday, July 20, 2009

Coroner - Masked Jackal, Live in East Berlin

After R.I.P. Coroner refined their tech thrash formula and released the masterpiece punishment for decadence, in my view I don't think anyone has recorded better tech thrash than that. Many consider this their best (those more metal inclined) and many more argue that they blossomed much later, there is no debating it's one of their best though.

I've already uploaded punishment for decadence so instead of reposting (go here or just scroll down) I'll give you this super sweet video of Masked Jackal live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55dcBIk_1k


Those men really know how to thrash, flawless! It's as if they're racing each other sometimes.

P.S. I would upload a proper embedded video on here but I don't have a copy of the video on my hard-drive and downloading stuff off youtube is laborious.

No comments: