Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello and welcome all!

As a massive music fan, I enjoy sharing the experience of music with others. As I have found people around the internet and on blogs who enjoy this social aspect of music and sharing I decided I would like to actively participate with my own music blog. Here I will be discussing and sharing with anyone that is interested some of my favourite pieces of music and bands ranging in style from krautrock to death metal to shoegaze.

I hope you enjoy what I have to offer!

2 comments:

thoth said...

thanks a lot for sharing all of this music. i know nothing about metal at all and a lot of these albums sound (via your descriptions) great. i also like zeuhl and know nothing you have up here, embarassingly. in fact, the only album at all i know is "golem" and that is a great album. so thank you for the education and i will report back after a listen to a few things.

Mr Floydsack said...

Many thanks indeed.